CAPTURE VOICE DATA DIRECTLY ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
The new Olympus Dictation App for iPhone and Android makes it possible to create a high-quality voice recording anywhere in the world – and then immediately send the recording directly into a back-office workflow system.
With the Olympus Dictation app, users can create crystal-clear voice recordings anywhere with their smartphone. Encrypted dictation files can then be emailed or sent directly into the organization’s Olympus Dictation Management System workflow for automatic routing to a transcriptionist, voice-recognition software or a secure archive.
That means increased efficiency, decreased costs and getting more done in less time.
FULL WORKFLOW INTEGRATION
The Olympus Dictation app for iPhone and Android is fully compatible with existing Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software workflows. That means you can send files individually or in batches, via email or Olympus Dictation Delivery Service (ODDS) servers, and have them automatically routed just like files off of your dedicated Olympus recording device.
The Olympus Dictation App lets users encrypt files and modify metadata directly on their smartphone. It’s security at your fingertips.
ADVANCED RECORDING TOOLS
The Olympus Dictation App features our legendary attention to sound quality, with tools like custom microphone sensitivity and voice activation.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (requires iOS 5 or later)
- Android phones and tablets
- Push to talk
- Shake, record, send
Security & Transfer
- File transfer protocol: Email/http
- Transfer to server: https (128 bit)
- Transfer from server: Email/FTP/FTPS
- Transfer from recorder: FlashAir
- Encryption bit length: 128/256 bit
- Image attachment
- Priority setting: High/Normal
GUI & UI
- VU meter
- Display total/remaining time
- Shaking (iOS only)
- English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Czech
- Auto delete files
- Bluetooth headset compatible
- Audio quality: DSS/DS2
- Server settings
- Administrative settings