THE POWER OF SPEECH: EASY, MOBILE AND SECURE
The DS-7000 Professional Dictation System from Olympus sets a new industry standard in portable audio recording equipment and digital voice recorders.
Designed for professionals who rely on secure, flexible, reliable products as integral parts of their office workflow, the DS-7000 features real-time 256-bit file encryption, a redesigned, independently housed microphone, enhanced battery life and next-generation Olympus Dictation Management Systems (ODMS) software.
The DS-7000 is certified for maximum dictation accuracy by Dragon, maker of industry-leading NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software. The recorder and included ODMS software are fully compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, creating efficient voice recognition workflows.
The DS-7000 from Olympus: It’s truly revolutionary voice productivity.
Receive a 6-month free ODDS Smartphone App trial with the purchase of a DS-7000/DS-7000IT between April 1, 2015 – June 30, 2015.
$50 retail savings
Device password protection and DSS Pro real-time 128- or 256-bit file encryption makes the DS-7000 ideal for workplace environments that deal with sensitive information.
FULL WORKFLOW INTEGRATION
Packaged with next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software and compatible with Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software, the DS-7000 is designed to become an essential part of any office’s dictation workflow directly out of the box. Support for up to 32 index marks per dictation file makes it easy to locate critical information.
A vast array of functions and accessories, audio codes and indexing options, as well as support for multiple worktypes and users, makes the DS-7000 customizable enough to suit any purpose in any IT environment. The ODMS software is compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP, and Mac OS X.
SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY
The DS-7000’s redesigned, speech-optimized microphone is independently housed for flawless sound reproduction. It offers multiple recording modes, as well as two quality levels – QP (16 kHz/28 kbps) and SP (12 kHz/13.7 kbps).
- Precise slide switch
- Color TFT-display with white LCD backlight Resolution: 176 x 220 pixel Size: 34 x 42mm / 1.3 x 1.7inch
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (710mAh) – Up to 26 hours of recording time with one battery charge
- Data security: DSS Pro real-time encryption (128- /256-Bit)
- Storage media: Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), 2GB-32GB
- Internal storage media: 2GB (micro SD), DSS Pro SP = approx. 306 hours recording time
- Quality play (16kHz / 28kbps) | Standard play (12kHz / 13.7kbps)
Professional Speech Processing
- Author IDs: 10
- Worktypes: 20
- Priority: High/Normal
- Verbal comments, Text editor, Pending, File lock
Advanced Recording Features
- Voice activated recording (VCVA)
- Microphone sensitivity: Dictation/Conference
- Insert, Overwrite, Append, Partially erase: Only with DSS Pro & DSS
- Index Marks Per File: 32 (DSS Pro), 16 (DSS)
- Level meter, VCVA indicator
- Folders: Up to 7 (name changeable)
- Hands-free dictation, stand-alone transcription with optional Olympus Footswitch RS-31
- Full-duplex recording with headphones
- Speed: Slow/Normal/Fast
- Volume level: Adjustable from 0 to 30
- Applicable as PC microphone
- Controlling PC application ODMS
- Accessibility: Various settings related to user authorization, e.g., prohibiting erasing of files; menu settings
- Splash message: Option to set personalized welcome message during start-up
- Main button guide: Shows current slide switch function on display
- Alarms: Option to set alarms for particular occasions; beeping noise
- Customizable display content: Option to customize information shown on display
- Programmable buttons: 3
- Single user and workgroup installation
- Server installations including license manager and manager tools (optional)
- Citrix / WTS / Thin client support
- Dimensions (H×W×D); weight: 114.5 × 50 × 17mm / 4.5 × 2 × 0.7inch; 107g (including battery) / 3.8 oz
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) | Mac OS X (10.4.1.1-10.8.4)
- Recommended operating condition: 0-42°C / 32-107.6°F
- Mini USB 2.0 composite / storage class
- Via AC adapter or USB
- Speaker (integrated): Ø 23mm / 0.9inch, 300mW
- Headphone/microphone jacks: Mono, 3.5mm / 0.1inch, 2kΩ
Packaging Content Box
- Docking station
- AC adapter
- microSD card
- Li-ion battery
- USB cable
- Olympus Dictation Management Systems Software CD
- Carrying Case
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
- LI-42B Li-ion battery
- LI-41C Charger for LI-42B
- A514 USB connector / AC adapter
- A51 5V AC adapter
- AS-7000 PC transcription kit with RS31 footswitch