Portable Recording Solutions
Designed for professionals who rely on secure, flexible, reliable recording solutions, Olympus’ portable recording solutions set new standards in efficiency and integration.
The DS-7000 and DS-3500 allow users to harness the power of their voice to streamline workflows and promote organizational efficiency. Professional-quality microphones make it easy to capture crystal-clear recordings, which are then encrypted and routed – automatically – to transcriptionists, voice-recognition software, archives or third-party apps. It’s truly revolutionary voice productivity.
DS Series Portable Recording Features
- Include Olympus Dictation Management System software
- Easily integrated with existing software, applications and workflows
- Transfer files via USB, cradle or remotely with a Toshiba FlashAirTM SD card
- Real-time 256-bit file encryption and device PIN locking
- Precise slide switch (DS-7000) or intuitive push-button (DS-3500) controls
- Awarded the highest level Dragon score (6) from Nuance
Portable Recording Use Case: Efficient Transcription of Depositions
DS Series recorders include Olympus‘ industry-leading ODMS workflow software. This allows attorneys and other professionals to automatically route dictation files to transcriptionists or voice-recognition software as soon as they‘re finished recording.