Direct Recording Solutions
Olympus RecMic USB microphones allow for accurate, configurable and fully integrated voice recording in any workplace environment.
Whether you choose the barcode scanner-compatible RecMic DR-2300, the endlessly customizable RecMic DR-2200, or the intuitive, ergonomic RecMic DR-1200, you can trust that your Olympus USB microphone will fit seamlessly into your existing workflows and business practice.
The superior USB cable implemented into the ergonomic designed body will provide you with years of reliable service. RecMic USB microphones let any healthcare facility, legal practice or business increase productivity, create money-saving efficiencies and improve information security.
Olympus RecMic Direct Recording Features
- Real-time recording and transcription using speech recognition software
- Easily integrated with existing software, applications and workflows
- Configurable controls and functions, system-wide or for individual users
- Professional microphones guarantee ultra-clear voice data entry
- Awarded the highest level Dragon score (6) from Nuance
Direct Recording Use Case:
Real-time data entry into EHR/EMR systems
The available ODMS workflow software allows RecMic USB microphones to integrate directly with speech recognition software. This, in turn, allows physicians and nurses to enter information into EHR systems in real time, without ever touching a keyboard.